The Meritto system allows users the functionality to mark the Lead stage for their Leads which helps them in prioritizing their efforts better.
The Lead stages can be Configured from the Meritto panel from the settings page.
The Detailed ways on how to configure your Lead stages can be found below.
Adding Lead Stages:
- You can click on the Add Lead stages Option which is available at the bottom of the Lead configurations page to add a New Lead Stage.
2. On clicking the Add new stage button a new entry would open up where you can simply type the name of the stage you want to create and save it to create the Lead Stage.
3. The user can simply add a New Lead stage by Typing the required values.
Adding a Lead Substage:
- After this release, the college user can just simply type the name of the Lead Substage to Create them.
2. On Clicking the Add New Substage button a new entry would be created and the user can simply type the name of the substage and create it.
3. You can simply add a New Lead Substage by Typing the required values.
Editing a Lead Stage and Substages:
- The Users can simply edit the name of the created Lead stages and Substages by clicking on the Edit pencil next to the Lead stages and Substage Names.
2. On clicking on the pencil icon the users would be able to edit the name of the Stages.
3. On Clicking on the Tick button and on Saving the new configurations the users would be able to save the new names and all the older values that were assigned to the leads would be updated with the New Lead stage.
Making Follow-Mandatory on Lead Stages and Substages:
In Our Panel, we have the functionality wherein we can make the creation of a Follow-up mandatory when the lead stage of an applicant is changed to this One.
You can make the Follow creation mandatory on marking a Particular Lead stage and Substage.
This feature can be enabled by selecting the Yes from the drop-downs which are available next to the Name of the particular Lead Stages and Substages.
Making Sub Stage Mandatory on changing Lead Stage:
In our Meritto panel, we have the functionality where we can make it mandatory for the users to mark the sub-stage when a particular stage is marked for an applicant.
This feature can be enabled by selecting Yes from the dropdown which is available under the Substage required column.
Defining the Lead Stage Score:
There is a Functionality in our system wherein we can assign different scores to different lead stages. These scores get added to the Lead scores of the applicants when that particular Lead stage is marked for them. These Scores can be Positive as well as Negative and help the counselors in making out the High intent leads from the Low-intent ones.
The scores can be defined by selecting the values from the drop-down available next to each and every Lead stage.
Disabling a Lead Stage and Substage:
When you feel that a Lead stage is no longer useful you can disable it by clicking on the toggle available next to the lead stage.
On disabling a Particular Lead stage or Substage, that Particular lead stage or Substage will be removed from all the places from where you could change a particular stage be it the Lead manager, automation, or other Pop ups.
However, the Disabled lead stages and Substages will still be visible in all the filters making it possible for you to filter out the leads which are still given the disabled lead stages and Substages.
Reordering Lead Stages:
The Created lead stages can also be reordered in the configuration. The Order that is defined in this configuration is the order in which the Lead stages will be visible in the system.
The Lead stages can simply be reordered by Dragging and dropping the lead stages to their desired position. The Drag and Drop is enabled by holding the Hamburger Menu available before Each Lead stage Block.
Configuring Conditions On Particular Lead Stages.
In the NPF panel we have a functionality wherein we can Limit the number of actions that can be performed by a few users on a lead when a particular Lead stage is assigned to him.
These Conditions can be enabled for any of the users be they counsellors, college staff or admins.
The Conditions available to limit the number of actions in our system are :
- Stage Cannot be Changed: On enabling this condition the users selected in the condition will not be able to change the Lead stages for the users which have been assigned the particular lead stage as in the condition. All the users except the ones selected in this condition will be able to change the lead stages.
- Stage Can only be Changed: On enabling this condition then only the users selected in this condition will be able to change the lead stages of the applicants when their assigned stage matches the one configured in this Condition. All the users except the ones configured in this condition will not be able to change the lead stages of these applicants.
- Stage Cannot be marked down: When this condition is enabled then users selected in this condition will not be able to mark down the stage of the applicants. ie wont be able to move the Stage of the applicants from a Higher stage to a lower stage.
- Follow Up cannot be changed: When this condition is enabled the Follow ups for the applicants in the selected lead stages cannot be edited by the users which have been configured in this condition.
- Remarks Cannot be Added: When this condition is enabled then No new remarks can be added by the configured Users for the applicants who have the selected condition assigned to them.
- Communication Cannot be sent: When this condition is enabled then communication cannot be sent out to the particular applicants who have the been assigned the particular selected lead stage.
- Lead Remark is mandatory: The Lead Remark becomes mandatory to be added by the users who have been selected in this condition when ever they try to mark the condition which has been configured in this condition.
Multiple Conditions can be created by clicking on the “ ADD MORE CONDITIONS “ Option available at the bottom of the conditions page.