1) Application Manager is a platform where we can keep a track of all the applications started by the leads in the system. These application counts can be captured when students start their application form. We have multiple tracking stages under the Application Manager such as Form Initiated, Form completed, Form Completion Percentage, Payment Pending, Payment Initiated, Payment Approved, and Form Submitted. Similar to lead stages we have different application stages such as untouched, shortlisted, offered, rejected, etc. Kindly refer to the article to know more in detail about Application stages: How to change application stage?
2) The Applications are stacked as they flow into the system. The recent ones are on the top.
3) In the default view of Application Manager, we have the recent forms started by the applicants at the top. Generally, it displays 10 records by default. You may choose to increase the count up to 100 from the drop-down available.
4) On the Application Manager page, you can search for a particular Application by its Email, Application Number, Name, Mobile, Transaction ID, Voucher Code & Coupon Code.
5) You can apply filters as per your convenience and save the view accordingly. Here, we can search for the filters who have completed the form but the payment is pending. You may like to read more about it here: How to filter Applicants who have completed the form but their Payment is Pending?
7) You can add or remove the columns in the Application Manager as per your convenience. You may like to read more about it here: How to Customize your view?
8) You can edit the application as well under the Application Manager. You may like to read more about it here: How to edit application?
9) You may choose to mark offline payment for Online applications. Kindly refer to this link for the detailed explanation: How to mark offline payment for online applications?
10) You can download all the applications in bulk. You may like to read more about it here: How to download Applicant Documents in Bulk?
11) By clicking on the name of the Applicant you will be directed to the Applicant Profile Page where you can check the current status of the candidate.
12) Please note that there might be multiple entries in the application manager against a single candidate since it depends on the number of Application forms started by the candidate. For example, if a candidate after registering has started two application forms, then there will be a single entry of this candidate in Lead Manager but there will be two entries in the Application Manager.