Course v/s Source - An Introduction
Course v/s source shows the course wise leads basis the different sources from where the leads have generated.
The Course v/s Source shows the leads basis the course.
- You need to click on the downward arrow.
- Once you click on the arrow the specializations under that course will open.
- You can check the lead of the courses against each source.
- You can also check the Applications against each source via the filter.
- You need to click on “Filter” on the right side beside the download.
- After clicking on Filter, a box named “Filter by” will open.
- You can segregate the view basis the “Application Status”, “Lead Stage”, and “Date Range”.
- Application Initiated: The Applications that have been initiated.
- Payment Approved: The Applications that are payment approved; the applicant has paid for the application.
- Application Submitted: The Applications that are submitted by the applicants.
- You can segregate the leads on the basis of the lead stage that is configured.
- For example Hot, cold, warm, etc.
- The data can be further filtered on the basis of date range.
- You have multiple options such as, Yesterday, Today, Custom date range and so on.
You can download the data as well.
- You need to click on “Download”
- Once you click on “Download”, a drop-down value named “As CSV” will show.
- Once you click on “As CSV”, a CSV file will get downloaded.
Note : The X and Y axes can be adjusted according to the registration data available for the college.(eg-Institute applying vs Source).