What is a Product Sales Performance Dashlet?
This dash let gives insights about the total number of products sold. Under which there are two Product types, which are:
As the name suggests, it shows the data of the single product sold. For example, if a student buys an application form and comes back and purchases a Score report or pay any token fee. i.e., the applicant comes to the dashboard and pays only the application fee and leaves and later comes again and pays the token fee or any other fee. He is making an individual transaction for each product.
In simpler terms, in a single transaction how many products are sold are bifurcated based upon their product types.
Bundled shows the data of the bulk product sold. For example an exam pack or any token fee with an application form in a single transaction. i.e., when an applicant pays hostel fee and tuition fee in one transaction.
Purpose of the Product Sales Performance Dashlet:
A Beneficial aspect of this dashlet is to check the number of products sold within the date range according to the need. This can be done in quick steps by applying the date range filter for the quick stats, to set it over a period of time and see the cumulative or accumulative trends in your admissions process.
Filtering and downloading of data :
The data can be filtered based upon the product types. The data can be extracted based upon the individual forms.
Moreover, for further usage of this data we can download this on the basis of download option given; where the data is downloaded under CSV Format. Further, data can be dig down as per the Date Range from where we can select a pre-defined date ranges or we can customize the date range and see the data as per the time period selected.
How to Navigate to Application Funnel Dashlet -
1) Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard from the left-hand side panel.
2) On the admin dashboard click on "Add Dashlet" in case the Product Sales Performance Dashlet is not enabled on your view. You may ignore this step if already enabled.
3) On clicking on "Add Dashlet" a pop up window will appear from the right hand side with all the available dashlets in the system. Toggle the bar corresponding to "Product Sales Performance Dashlet" and click on "Save View" to add the dashlet in your view for future references.
4) This dash let shows the data of the total number of products sold for each form with the product type.
a. When products are sold individually and when we only have an Application fee
b. When products are sold individually and when we have both application form and a token fee
5) There is a filter for the product type from where we can select Single/Bundled.