Apart from the option to collect application/registration fees via Online Payment methods, NoPaperForms also provides Institutes with an option to collect application fees via payment methods like Cash at College Counter. Institutes may create vouchers and it is necessary to know the performance of these vouchers.
Note: Contact email@example.com to enable this option for your institute
To check Voucher reports and detailed voucher reports.
- Navigate to Payment Manager > Manage Voucher.
- Click on the Settings cog icon() and you can see a drop-down with Download, Details and View Batch Details
- If you click Download, an excel sheet containing details of the voucher will be downloaded. This will show you which all vouchers are active, inactive, etc.
- If you click the Details, you will be navigated to the Voucher List page which contains Total Vouchers, Used Vouchers, and Remaining Vouchers.
We can also filter the Voucher lists by clicking on the Filter By button on the top right corner of the page to on the basis of Voucher Code, Application Form, Application Number, From Date or To Date.
- If you click View Batch Details, a View Batch Details tab will popup having the Institute Name, Form Name, No. Vouchers, Vouchers Prefix, Error Message, Created On and Created By.