Centralise all your payment whether it's from Pay Now, Pay Later or through Offline mode (DD/Cheque, Cash, Bank transfer). We don't suggest payment be done Offline but in case they are, don't worry we have that sorted too! The offline payment option gives an option to the users to capture all the offline transactions at the client's end corresponding to the individual customers.
- Users can enter Offline Payments from the Track Payments Page for:
- The customer records are that are uploaded in the Collexo platform
- Or, just by entering the unique id along with the field on which workflow has been created.
- Users can apply discounts on the fees.
- Users can make full payments as well as partial payment entries as well.
How to mark offline payments?
Step1: Go to Transactions -> Track Payments
Step 2: Click on Mark Offline Payment
Step 3: Enter Customer Enrolment No. or Unique ID and click on get details.
Step 4: Click on Get Fees to get all applicable fees corresponding to the Customer record selected.
Step 5: Click on the Pay now button. Choose "Cash" or "DD" and fill in all required details.
Step 6: If you wish to apply discounts on the fees. Enable the discounts. And you can make partial payments too.
Step 7: Click on Submit to record the payment. The successful payment records will be available under the "Track Payments" section.