Things you need to know...
Ques 1: How to Enable Check-in & Check-out Feature?
Answer 1: Go to User Manager > Permissions > Manage Institute Permissions
- Under “User Manager” tuple, you will find three options:
- Check-in / Check-out
Enable this for any role to activate “Only Time Based Check-in & Check-out”
- Location Capture while Check-in / Check-out
- Field Force Location Tracking
- Check-in / Check-out
Ques 2: How does this work in Mobile App?
Answer 2: An app user can perform Check-in / Check-out activities from multiple screens. Please find below the various visibility points where a user can act:
When a User opens the app for the first time in a day, a layover screen will be displayed that will ask the user to Check-in. This is an optional action, where a user can also simply tap the cross icon to close the layover screen.
The Quotations will be motivating Thought of the Day. Changes every day!
The quick Check-in/Check-out info will be shown in the left navigation menu.
Case 1: If you are already Checked-in, then you will see Last Check-in information along with a Check-out button
Case 2: If you are yet to Check-in, then you will see Last Checked-out information along with a Check-in button
In both cases, you can also see your today’s duration (below the button). It’s a running ticker counter.
“View My Account” screen has been introduced in the mobile app navigation, where a user can see his registered details along with the Attendance information.
Tap on “View My Account” to see more information about your account.
Now, if you want to see your previous attendance record you need to tap on “My Attendance” which will open a calendar view where you can choose any date to view Check-in/Check-out details for that day.
Summary of the Calendar View Screen:
1) Each day of a month will show total hours spent in the green box below the date.
2) You can change the selected month (and choose a month only in the past)
3) When you click on any date - screen 2 will open showing the details of Checkin and Checkout time for that day.
4) If you click on a day where No Checkin Checkout is found, screen 3 will be shown.
5) You can Check-in / Check-out from this screen as well for the current day.
6) If there is no record of Checkin Checkout on a day, gray box with gray dot will be shown
7) Sundays will be shown as Gray Box with an Orange Dot (meaning - weekend). But if any checkin is found, the box will become green like other dates.
Introducing new Action: Check-in/Check-out
All Check-in / Check-out activities will be logged and shown in User Activity where you can keep track of any user.