What are Voice Notes?
As the name suggests, the voice notes feature allows you to create notes recording your voice rather than typing them out, as conventionally done. Unlike earlier versions of the app, which only allowed for typed notes, you now have the option to include voice notes, which are seamlessly synchronized across the system, enabling you to listen to them at your convenience, from any location.
Introducing Voice Notes, Introducing Simplicity!
Now just record your voice to submit notes instead of just typing.
How to attach a Voice Note in your app while nurturing your lead?
- Voice Notes feature is available on the “Add Notes” and “Follow up” screens.
- A user can either type a note or add a voice note from the same screen. He can never use both the features at the same time.
- If a user starts typing in the description box then the ‘Add Voice Note’ CTA will disappear. Once he clears the description box then the CTA will appear again.
- If a user taps on Add Voice Notes CTA, then a pop-up will appear where he can start the recording and stop if he is done with the recording. Once the recording is done, in the same popup he will be able to listen to the Recording and Save right away.
- Maximum recording time will be 1 minute.
- If the user does not stop the recording manually, it will automatically hard stop at 1 minute.
Notes count will be updated all over the system.
Notes Count = Text Notes count + Voice Notes Count