Once you GET STARTED to set up your Post Application Platform for the selected Form, you will be taken to the "Design Your Post Application Process" Page. Now here, you can define your post-application workflow by using the advanced drag-and-drop builder in just a few clicks.
Before we take you through how to Define your Post Application process, we should understand what are the different "Stages" of the "Post Application Platform". So, there are 8 different stages of the post-application platform namely: Interview Slot Booking, Candidate Evaluation and Scoring, Panel Assignment, Schedule Video Meetings, Scoring Automation, Generate Merit List/Rank List and Place Offer, Token Fees/Installment Payment, and Fee Refund Manager, we shall go through each one of them one by one:
1. Interview Slot Booking: Using this Post Application Stage you can enable slot booking for the interview, so after this step, the applicant will be aware of what address, date, or time, etc. their interview is scheduled for. Here, you can choose to:
a. Enable the candidates to book their slots.
b. Assign defined slots to the candidate OR
c. Auto Allocate the slots to the candidate using the NPF system.
2. Candidate Evaluation and Scoring: After the candidate is aware of their Interview the next step would be to define what scoring parameters the applicant is to be interviewed for. Using this Post Application Stage, you can park Scorecard(s) for evaluation of the candidates. Not only Scorecards but you can park multiple scoring parameters using which multiple candidates can be evaluated during the interview.
3. Panel Assignment: Now that you have the slots of the candidates for the interview and the scorecards parked for evaluation you can define what evaluator will be evaluating which candidate(s) in which group and on what tentative date using this Post Application Stage.
4. Schedule Video Meetings: The interviews can be conducted in both modes:
a. Online OR
If you choose to interview in the Online mode, along with the Panel assignment we can choose to Schedule Video Meetings as well for them, the candidate can be communicated accordingly and they will be able to join the interview meeting from their Candidate Dashboard itself.
The Evaluator as well will also be able to Join the Meeting from the same view.
5. Scoring Automation: Using this Post Application Stage, you can park multiple Workflows containing multiple logics to compute the Composite Scores against the candidates depending on your Custom Formula including but not limited to Operators like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Average, Top, Min, Max, Ceil, and Floor. This will help you to bring all the applicants on one level so that you can further segregate to whom to place the offer.
6. Generate Merit List/Rank List and Place Offer: After you have given the Composite Scores to the candidates, you can rank them in different lists and can also define various tie-breakers to break the ties between the applicants having the same rank.
The list can be defined basis of the number of applicants or the percentage of the applicants and separate lists can be parked for All India Merit List, All India WaitList, State Wise Merit List, State Wise WaitList, Category Wise Merit List, and WaitList, Specialisation Wise Lists and those lists can also be both dependent or independent of each other.
7. Token Fees/Installment Payment: After you have placed the offer to the candidates you can enable them to make the [ayment for the Token fees, the payment can be taken in Installments as well and you can enable the payment of one Installment after the candidate has made the payment for the First Installment.
Not just token fees, you can enable different kinds of fees for the candidates to be it Hostel fees, Registration fees, Food Charges, Travel Charges, and that too dynamic which means different fees for different applicants meeting different criteria.
8. Fee Refund Manager: Using this POst Application Stage you can enable the applicants wp have made the Token Fees Payment to raise a withdrawal request with the Institute. The Institute can mark it as Approved, Rejected, or Processed, and if you have Enabled our Master Payment Gateway System the Amount shall be refunded back to the source that is directed back to the candidate's account that too in a few clicks.
So, How to Design Your Post Application Process?
To design your Post Application Process, you can simply follow the below steps:
1. Pick any Post Application stage from the right-hand side.
2. Now Drop it in between the “Start” and “End” parts of the workflow.
3. You can drop any Post Application Stage multiple times in the workflow, or choose not to drop a stage not even once, also you can define the sequencing of the stages depending on the Sutom process you have in your Institute.
a. By default the Workflow builder will be empty, you can add any number of stages to proceed further.
b. You will only be able to View/Add only those Post Application Stages that have been subscribed by your Institute.
Sample Post Application Workflow:
Below are a few Sample Post Application Workflows:
Sample 1: Interview Slot Booking --> Candidate Evaliuation and Scoring --> Panel Assignment --> Schedule Video Meetings --> Scoring Automation --> Generate Merit List/Rank List and Place Offer --> Token Fees/Installment Payment --> Fee Refund Manager
Sample 2: Interview Slot Booking --> Candidate Evaluation and Scoring --> Panel Assignment --> Token Fees/Installment Payment --> Interview Slot Booking --> Candidate Evaluation and Scoring --> Panel Assignment --> Token Fees/Installment Payment