What is e-VBAB?
e-VBAB is an acronym for e-VidyaBharti and e-ArogyaBharti. It is a project from the Ministry of External Affairs to offer Tele-education and Tele-medicine services through internet-based web portals.
The Government of India offers 100% Scholarship to students from partner African Countries through e-VidyaBharti and e-ArogyaBharti (e-VBAB) Network Projects to pursue ONLINE Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate programs from various reputed Indian Universities/ Institutes in various disciplines including Computer Application, Business Administration and Commerce, Healthcare, Tourism, Humanities and Arts etc.
What is ILearn?
Ilearn is the platform being used for delivering Online Courses as part of the e-VBAB project. As part of the process, the Candidates have to
- Register on the iLearn Platform
- Create his profile seeking his contact details, place of residence as well as the Learning Centres
- Explore the programs being offered under the initiative
- Explore the partner Universities catalog, and choose from the program of his/her interest which will direct him to the respective University page for further process.
How to Configure Authentication via ILearn?
- From the Form Basic Configuration, enable the Authenticate via ILearn
- Click on the Settings and from Application Settings >> Login/verification Settings and click on Enable Authentication via I-learn. You will be asked to enter a few authentication details like the Client Email, Private Key & ID, Client ID, and API Endpoint. These details could be fetched from the JSON provided by Team Ardhas.
- By clicking on the Enable Production Mode and clicking on Save after filling in the necessary details, the authentication via ILearn will be activated on the respective Form Landing Page.
When the Candidate lands on the University Page, he will be asked to
- Enter the Email ID and click on VALIDATE.
- If the Candidate is not registered on ILearn, he will be asked to create his profile on ILearn before proceeding.
- If he has created his profile on ILearn, a few details like candidate name, Mobile Number, and Learning Centre details will be populated based on the Candidate's ILearn profile.
- He can furnish the rest of the information and proceed with the Application Form.
As of now, the ILEarn authentication as well as the Application process is LIVE on NoPaperForms for 5 universities/colleges as below
- SRM University
- Lovely Professional University
- Vignan University
- Jain University
- Hindustan University