The Meritto system allows users the functionality to mark application stages of their application form which helps them in prioritizing their efforts better.
The Application stages can be configured from the Meritto panel from the settings page.
How to Navigate?
The Application Stage configurations can be accessed from
- Go to Settings Page
- Select Post Application Settings
- Click on Application Stages.
The Detailed ways on how to configure your Application stages can be found below.
Creating a New Application Stage Configuration
A new Application Stage configuration can be created by clicking on the Create Application Stages button which is available at the bottom of the page.
On Clicking on this button the required fields open up which can be customized according to the requirements and the values can be configured.
Adding a template name:
To make it easier for you to find the created application stage templates the Meritto panel has an option of naming the particular stage templates. These names help you identify the created stages and also let you use the same set of created stages for multiple forms.
Choosing the Form
To make it easier and less cumbersome for users to configure Application stages the same set of configured application stages can be used for multiple forms. This would save repetitive actions from the users and help them get up and running as soon as possible.
The Stage template can be configured for multiple forms by selecting the particular form names from the drop-down.
All the forms that have been chosen in this will have the same set of application stages and Substages available in their Filters and other application update locations.
Adding Application Stages
1. You can click on the Add Application stages Option which is available at the bottom of the Application Configurations page to add a New Application Stage.
2. On clicking the Add new stage button a new entry would open up where you can simply type the name of the stage you want to configure for this form. In case the same Application stage is created for another form then the same would appear in the drop down which you can select to configure it.
3. In case where the entered application stage is not configured then you will be shown a Create New Option in the drop down which you can click to create the new Stage.
4. So the User can either use an application stage that he has already configured for other Forms or just create a new one and configure it.
Adding Application Substages
1. The Users can click on the Create New Sub stage Button present under each application stage to configure a new sub-stage.
2. On Clicking the Add New Substage button a new entry will be created and the user can simply type the name of the substage and see if it has already been created or if he would want to create a new one similar to the way he had added the Application stages.
Editing an Application Stage and Substages
1. The Users can simply edit the name of the created Application stages and Substages by clicking on the Edit pencil next to the Application stages and Substage Names.
2. On clicking on the pencil icon the users would be able to edit the name of the Stages and Substages.
3. On Clicking on the Tick button and on Saving the new configurations the users would be able to save the new names and all the older values that were assigned to the Applicants would be updated with the New Application stage.
Making Follow-up Mandatory on Application Stages and Substages
In Our Panel, we have the functionality wherein we can make the creation of a Follow-up mandatory when the Application stage of an applicant is changed to this One.
You can make the Follow creation mandatory on marking a Particular Application stage and Substage.
This feature can be enabled by selecting Yes from the drop-downs which are available next to the Name of the particular Application Stages and Substages.
Making Sub Stage Mandatory on changing Application Stage
In our Meritto panel, we have the functionality where we can make it mandatory for the users to mark the sub-stage when a particular stage is marked for an applicant.
This feature can be enabled by selecting Yes from the dropdown which is available under the Substage required column.
Disabling the Application Stage and Substage
When you feel that an Application stage is no longer useful you can disable it by clicking on the toggle available next to the Application stage.
On disabling a Particular Application stage or Substage, that Particular Application stage or Substage will be removed from all the places from where you could change a particular stage be it the Application manager, automation, or other Pop-ups.
However, the Disabled Application stages and Substages will still be visible in all the filters making it possible for you to filter out the leads which are still given the disabled Application stages and Substages.
Reordering Application Stages
The Created Application stages can also be reordered in the configuration. The Order that is defined in this configuration is the order in which the Application stages will be visible in the system.
The Application stages can simply be reordered by Dragging and dropping the Application stages to their desired position. The Drag and Drop is enabled by holding the Hamburger Menu available before Each Application stage Block.
Configuring Conditions On Particular Application Stages
In the Meritto panel, we have a functionality wherein we can Limit the number of actions that can be performed by a few users on an applicant when a particular Application stage is assigned to him.
These Conditions can be enabled for any of the users be they lead owners, college staff, or admins.
The Conditions available to limit the number of actions in our system are :
- Stage Cannot be Changed: On enabling this condition the users selected in the condition will not be able to change the Application stages for the users who have been assigned the particular application stage as in the condition. All the users except the ones selected in this condition will be able to change the Application stages.
- Stage Can only be Changed: On enabling this condition then only the users selected in this condition will be able to change the application stages of the applicants when their assigned stage matches the one configured in this Condition. All the users except the ones configured in this condition will not be able to change the application stages of these applicants.
- Stage Cannot be marked down: When this condition is enabled then users selected in this condition will not be able to mark down the stage of the applicants. ie won't be able to move the Stage of the applicants from a Higher stage to a lower stage.
- Follow Up cannot be changed: When this condition is enabled the Follow-ups for the applicants in the selected application stages cannot be edited by the users who have been configured in this condition.
- Remarks Cannot be Added: When this condition is enabled then No new remarks can be added by the configured Users for the applicants who have the selected condition assigned to them.
- Communication Cannot be sent: When this condition is enabled then communication cannot be sent out to the particular applicants who have been assigned the particular selected application stage.
- Remark is mandatory: The application Remark becomes mandatory to be added by the users who have been selected in this condition whenever they try to mark the condition that has been configured in this condition.
Multiple Conditions can be created by clicking on the “ ADD MORE CONDITIONS “ Option available at the bottom of the conditions page.