Welcome to the guide on viewing master data! In this article, we will navigate through the process of accessing and comprehending master data. Understanding how to effectively view master data is a crucial skill for making informed decisions and gaining insights from the wealth of information available. Whether you're analyzing trends, monitoring performance, or seeking specific details, mastering the art of viewing master data is essential for harnessing the power of data-driven decision-making.
As a precursor, you should have access to Master Data. To validate the same, just follow the below steps
- Login to your Meritto Account
- Click to expand the Menu and you will see FormDesk
- Click to expand the FormDesk and you will see a sub-menu as Manage Master data
If you don't see any of the above, please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
Once you have access to Manage Master Data, just click on the sub-menu and you will land on the Master Data Listing where you can see all the Master Data created and consumed in your Form(s) be it Course or Nationality or Country etc.
You can either Search out specific Master Data/Value, Filter out specific Master Data or Download the entire list of Master Data that has been Created.
How to View Master Data?
If you want to see the Values available under the Master Data say for example Master Occupation, you can simply click on the respective Master Data Title, clicking on which will open the respective Master Data Details via an overlay from Right as below which shows Values as Agriculture, Retired etc.
If you further want to see the Values listed below any Master Data Value say Agriculture, you can simply click on Agriculture here and it will show the respective Values.
To move back to the previous Level, you can simply use the breadcrumb at the top.
How to Search Master Data?
From the Master Data Listing page, click on the Search icon. You can search out from Master Data Title say Course, Occupation etc. or you can Search via Master Data Values say B.Tech, BBA etc.
From the Master Data Details which open up in an overlay, you can search from the Master Data Values listed.
How to Filter Master Data?
On the Master Data page you can click on the Funnel Icon and filter out data as per your need on the basis of Master Data Status, Date and Time, Last updated on and Type.
How to Download Master Data?
To Download Master Data,
- Search out the Master Data Title.
- Click on single action against the same
- Click on Download Values Action
- You will get to see a Confirmation pop-up. Click Yes to Download.
- You will see a Successful Download Intimation screen. Just Click on the hyperlink.
- You will be taken to the Request Status page where you can see the Status of your Download Request.
- Once the Status of your Download Request is successful, you may click on the Single Action against the Request.
- Click on Download Action and your CSV will be downloaded
In the Downloaded CSV, you will see the Master data and all its Values in order of dependency.