Know What all the Permission required to integrate Google Ads and Facebook Ads with NoPaperForms
Permission required to integrate Facebook Ads with NoPaperForms:
Users must have proper admin rights with all the permissions.
You can check and provide permission by using the following steps.
- Login to Facebook Business Manager Account
- Under Business Tools Click on the Business Settings.
- Under the User section click on the people then click on the user name whom you want to enable/check the permissions and under the pages check if all the permissions are enabled or not.
- If any of the permissions are not enabled for them then do make sure all the permissions of that page are enabled and click on the save button.
- Under the Integration click on the Lead Access and Choose the account which you are using.
- Now click on the CRMs and check whether NoPaperForms is there or not?
- If the NoPaperForms app is not there then click on the assigned CRM button and add NoPaperForms here.
Permission required to integrate Google Custom Audience with NoPaperForms:
To integrate Google Customer List with NoPaperForms users must have complete admin rights.
Google Ads Custom Audience:
- After Integration with NoPaperForms if you are getting an error message “User not whitelisted for using customer data” then this means the user has not matched the Google terms and condition to use this feature, they must have a minimum 50000USD lifetime spent in their account.
- If you are getting the permission error while pushing the data that means you don’t have proper admin right to that account. Kindly check for the proper admin rights.
Facebook Custom Audience: Below I am sharing the permission which you need to check for proper send data to Facebook Audience
- To use this feature users must have proper Admin rights with complete access.
- If you are getting the permission error while pushing the data and you have proper Admin rights with complete access then you should connect with