Centralize all your incoming leads and inquiries on one unified platform, eliminating any missed opportunities due to lead leakage or duplicity. Capture walk-ins as well as all leads generated via offline activities across campus/ branches/ centers and cities. Empower your teams to effortlessly monitor lead source performance, verify leads, prioritize engagement, optimize lead nurturing workflows, and facilitate seamless admissions. Experience a significant boost in enrollment and streamline your admission cycle like never before!"
1) Listing Page: When you access the default listing page of Lead Manager, the most recent leads will be displayed at the top, representing the leads that have entered the system from any source. These leads are organized in the order they were received. By default, the listing page shows 10 records, but you have the option to increase the count up to 100 by selecting from the available dropdown menu.
2) The presence of a red flag next to the leads signifies that these leads have not been nurtured or their lead stage has not been updated. If you would like to learn how to change the lead stage, please refer to this article for detailed instructions: How to Change Lead Stages.
3) To search for a specific lead on the Lead Manager page, simply click on the search button. This will allow you to perform a search using the lead's Name, Registered E-mail Address, Mobile Number or User ID as the search criteria.
4) You have the flexibility to apply filters according to your preferences and create a customized view in the Lead Manager. This enables you to tailor the display to your specific needs. To explore more about this feature, further information is available: How to Access Advanced Filters
5) To add leads offline in the Lead Manager, you have the option to either add them individually or in bulk through the import button. You may like to read more about it here: How to Add Leads?
6)You have the ability to customize your view in the Lead Manager by selecting specific columns and rearranging their order. This allows you to tailor the displayed information according to your preferences. You may like to read more about it here: How to customize your view?
7) After selecting the desired columns and formatting in the Lead Manager, you can take multiple actions such as downloading the leads, sending communication, changing the lead stage and so on.
8) By clicking on the name of the lead you will be directed to the Lead Profile Page. You may like to read more about it here: Lead Profile Page