What is the Course Vs. Stage Dashlet?
This Dashlet will help you to analyze the total no. of leads standing at each stage for each course
Purpose of the Course Vs. Stage Dashlet
This Dahslet enables us to find the number of leads on each lead stage and substage concerning the course. Moreover, for further use of this data, we can download this based on the download option given; where the data is downloaded under CSV Format. Further, data can be dug down as per the Date Range from where we can select a pre-defined date range or we can customize the date range and see the data as per the period selected.
- To view data for a specific time frame, choose the desired date range and click apply. This action filters the data accordingly.
- Easily download data for additional analysis by clicking on the download icon. This one-step process allows you to download the data in CSV format.
How to Enable this Dashlet on your Admin Dashboard?
- Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard
- On the Admin Dashboard Click on "Add Dashlet"
- Select the option of Course vs Stage Dashlet and toggle it on to enable it and Save View.
This dashlet gives information about each Lead stage in the system with the selected date range and against each course.
Refer article: Overview of Admin Dashboard to read in detail about how to add a Dashlet and how to configure your Admin Dashboard.