What is Score Board Dashlet?
The Scoreboard shows a bird’s eye view of the entire admission cycle covering all the aspects like leads, applications (paid and unpaid), queries, emails/SMS, and calls.
- Total Leads - This is the total count of the Verified and Unverified Leads.
- Total Paid Applications - This is the total composite of the paid applications which are differentiated based on mode of payment. Like Offline (Cash) payment, Online payment, DD/Cheque, or even payment made by Vouchers.
- Total Unpaid Applications - The total number of applicants who have initiated the payment (the applicants who have completed their application form and clicked on the Make Payment Button but have not made the payment yet) and the applicants who have not initiated the payment.
- Total Queries - The total number of queries that the applicants have raised. It includes the total number of Opened queries, Closed queries, and the total In-Progress queries (queries that you’ve opened and working upon)
- Communication - The total composite number of Emails and SMS sent.
Comparative Benchmarking: You can select a base date range and a date range for comparison. As soon as you click on apply, you get to see the growth trends over the specified period. Also, you can download the report for various purposes.
Detailed Report: You can also click the numbers on the scoreboard, doing so you’ll be redirected to the page for you to get the detailed report of all those numbers given on the scoreboard.
- To view data for a specific time frame, choose the desired date range and click apply. This action filters the data accordingly.
- Easily download data for additional analysis by clicking on the download icon. This one-step process allows you to download the data in CSV format.
Note: This Dashlet is enabled by default on your Admin Dashboard.