What is Website Page Analysis?
This Dashlet primarily illustrates the webpage through which traffic is directed to your website, leading to the completion of the inquiry and subsequently the application form.
- To view data for a specific time frame, choose the desired date range and click apply. This action filters the data accordingly.
- Easily download data for additional analysis by clicking on the download icon. This one-step process allows you to download the data in CSV format.
- Explore specific performance data by filtering through publishers. Click on filters, choose the desired publisher from the list, and access detailed insights.
Benefits of Having a Website Page Analysis
Some facts and figures to begin with:
Power to dig down
If we talk about the current scenario, in the modern world, everybody wants information quickly.
47% of the traffic (of the world) expect the page to get loaded in split seconds or in three winks for that matter.
Besides, 40% of these visitors, if it takes more than 2-3 seconds, will navigate away from your page.
According to Google,
“The best practice for loading time is 3 seconds”
In a recent survey Google analyzed, it took more than 5 seconds to load the images and 7 seconds to load all visual content.
A website page analysis will give you the power to dig down and find the root as to why the page is taking too long to load and ways to boost up the speed as well.
Manage and Build Your Marketing Budget
Web Analysis will help you understand which URL is bringing out the majority of traffic and converting Leads into Applications. You can figure out the websites you can invest in and bring out the best ROI.
Critical Eye on SEO Understanding
The Prime Purpose of SEO is to grow organic (non-paid) traffic and increase the visibility of your website.
Exerting the right Keywords will help your target audience find your page.
A Web Analysis will cast a critical eye on figuring out the ways to improve your ranking and attract more traffic to your page.
Since Mobile is the primary screen for internet users in India, the question of giving a great user experience comes into the picture, the chances of the traffic that has been directed to your website to navigate away increases if the website is not optimized for Mobile Phones.
A web analysis will give a picture of whether your website is optimized for Mobile Phones and how the functionality can be improved for Smartphone users.
In a nutshell, Web analysis is a great way
- To boost the speed and performance
- To increase the traffic to your website,
- Fix design errors that impact the functionality of your page.
- To ultimately boost lead generation.
How to Enable this Dashlet on your Admin Dashboard?
- Click on “Add Dashlet” just beside the “Edit Layout.
- A box named “Add Dashlet” will open
- Click on “Website Page Analysis”
- And click on “Save view”