What is Lead Funnel Dashlet?
The Lead Funnel is the complete representation of your Enquiry to Enrolment cycle. It shows the movement of the lead across all critical points like starting an application, making the payment, submitting the application, and finally getting enrolled.
View of Lead Funnel Dashlet
1. You can apply the Date Range by selecting the custom date range according to the requirement to filter data for a specific date range
2. You can download the data by opting for the 'Download' option beside the Date Range option.
3. Total Leads indicates both the Verified and Unverified leads in the selected period
4. Application Started refers to the total number of leads who went ahead and started their application form in the selected period
5. Paid Applications refers to the number of paid applications received in the selected period
6. Application Submitted refers to the number of applicants who submitted (Completed the application form) their application form to the Institute. In Mid Payment scenario, it helps us identify how many of them have made payment and not yet submitted their application form
7. Enrolment refers to the total number of applicants who have been enrolled in our institute. The enrolment count can be based on either the Lead stage or the Application stage. Once the stage is changed the Enrolment status will be updated as Yes and the count will automatically increase in the Funnel.
8. Here we can see the selected date range and also if you click on the Play icon you will be able to see a small demo about the Lead Funnel (As shown above)
The Purpose of this Dashlet:
This Dashlet will help you to understand the entire journey of the applicant from Registering as a Lead to getting Enrolled.
How to Enable this Dashlet on your Admin Dashboard?
This dashlet is by default available on your Admin Dashboard. In case you do not see the same please follow the below instructions:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard
- On the Admin Dashboard Click on the "Add Dashlet" option
- Select the option of Lead Funnel and toggle it on (green color) to enable it and Save View
Refer to the article: Overview of Admin Dashboard to read in detail how to add a Dashlet and configure your Admin Dashboard.