To know more about Raw Data and how to upload it please refer to Upload Raw Data
Once you have uploaded the raw data into the system through Marketing > Upload Raw data, you might also need to look into a log or report to have an idea about the status of the activity done. In order to do that follow the below steps:
1) Navigate to Marketing > Raw data upload logs.
2) You will land on the page with detailed information about the lists that you have uploaded.
- List Name: This refers to the name assigned to the list you uploaded in the system. Import Status: It indicates whether the import process was successful or not. If the import was completed successfully, it will display "complete".
- Imported By: The name of the individual who uploaded the list into the system.
- Import Date: This provides the date and time when the list was added to the system.
- Contact Processed: The number of contacts that have been processed or worked on by the system.
- Unique Email ID: The count of email addresses that are being introduced for the first time.
- Unique Mobile Number: The count of mobile numbers that are being introduced for the first time.
- Duplicate Contact: If a contact is already present in the system and is uploaded again with the same details (email address or mobile number), it will be marked as a duplicate. These counts can be clicked on to download a report in CSV format.
- Failed Contact: The number of contacts that could not be uploaded due to reasons such as incorrect email addresses, etc. These counts can be clicked on to download a report in CSV format.
NOTE: Duplicate contact and Failed contact count is clickable. Once you Click on the number it will download an Excel file in CSV format.