Tailoring the listing page to suit your preferences is a game-changer, allowing you to focus on the data that truly matters to you. In this article, we will take you step-by-step through the process of optimizing your workflow, making your Lead Manager experience more efficient and productive. Discover the power of customization and take control of your lead management like never before!
How To Modify Your View?
Here’s how you can easily modify your view.
- Navigate to Lead Manager > Customize Column.
- Search for a respective column by typing the name in the Search Column field on your left hand side.
- Select the column by clicking on the checkbox or clicking anywhere on the column name and it will appear on right hand side.
- To rearrange columns, drag & drop the columns on right hand side and the columns will appear in that same order on the listing page where 'Registered Name' will be the default column for Lead Manager
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
Note: You can download this data, and it will include all the columns you choose using the customized view feature.