We can send communications to a specific set of leads and applications regularly to cater to their attention. This can be done by sending automated emails and SMS by creating segments of those leads and applications.
First, we need to create a Segment of leads/applicants to whom we target to send a particular communication.
How to Create Segments?
- Navigate to Marketing > Manage List
- On the top right column, there is a filter button where we choose the Institute for which we need to create the segment.
- Then the segments created under that institute will be shown.
- We choose to create segments of the records in the LMS list.
- We go to action > click create segments.
- Then you will see a pop-up window where we can put the required conditions create a segment of leads or applications and save it.
How to Communicate?
- Navigate to Marketing > Manage Segments.
- Select the Segment and then the lead you want to send communication to.
- Click on the Action button and select Send Email or SMS.
- Create your content and click on Send Now.