Applicants often pay the application fee, but forget to submit their forms. This situation calls for a closer look at how we can make the process smoother, ensuring that applicants effortlessly move from making payments to completing their form submissions.
How to filter out payment pending data in the application manager?
- Navigate to Applications Manager -> Manage Applications.
- Select Institute Name from the Filter option available on the top right corner of the page.
Note: If you want to view the application data for a particular form, then select the Form Name from the drop-down menu. (This is optional)
- Apply given filters: Form Status -> Equals -> Incomplete.
- Add another filter by clicking on the Add more button, and selecting criteria Payment Status -> Equals -> Payment Approved.
- Ensure you toggle on AND so that applications are filtered on all criteria.
- Then click on the Apply button.
- You can also sort the filtered data in ascending or descending order by choosing the same from the ‘Sort By’ option available at the top right corner of the data table.