The Counsellor Dashboard is your central command center, designed to streamline and enhance your workflow. In this article, we will explore the various features and tools that make up this dashboard, providing you with a guided tour to maximize its effectiveness. From managing appointments to tracking follow-ups, this dashboard empowers counselors to stay organized, efficient, and focused on what matters most – assisting and guiding those seeking support. Let's delve into the functionalities that make the Counsellor Dashboard an indispensable tool for effective counseling.
You would need the permission to 'View Counselor Dashboard'.
Counsellor Productivity is a quick snapshot view of a Lead owner's performance. The report lists Lead owner's name and statistics for various parameters. The data can be filtered for the various date ranges and downloaded as CSV too.
To know more about counsellor productivity report refer to this article: All About Counselor Productivity Report
Follow Up Task
It helps to track follow-ups across a period of time. The following are the various sections of the Follow-Up Task section. Read more about it here All About Follow Up Dashboard
How to Navigate to Counsellor Dashboard?
- Go to Dashboard Section from the left-hand main navigation.
- Click on Counsellor Dashboard.
What Does Each Section Signify?
1. Counsellor Wise Lead and Application Count: This graph shows Leads and Application count assigned to each Lead owner.
2. Allocation Snapshot: This graph shows the total leads and/or application assigned to the Lead owner.
3. Lead Stage Segregation: This chart shows the segregation of leads between stages and untouched leads.
4. Application Stage Segregation: This chart shows the segregation of applications between stages and untouched applications. You may choose the form from top right corner of this block.
5. Engagement Chart: This chart shows day-wise allocation and engagement by actions such as.
Adding a follow-up or note
Sending single SMS and email
You May filter the data according to your convenient date range. The data can also be downloaded from the right corner of the block.
- Data is visible on basis of Day, Week and Monthly basis. You can change the view as per your preference.
6. Activity Feeds: This field tells you about all the activities done by the Lead owner. You can find all the call recordings of the calls made and received.
7. Follow-up Calendar: This section allows you to set up dates for follow up.
- Untouched Leads: Untouched Leads are those that haven't moved to a higher stage, received a follow-up, or had any notes added to them.
- Every Snapshot in the Counsellor Dashboard has option to view in Fullscreen mode. Simply hover your cursor on the snapshot to switch your view to fullscreen.