In Post-Payment settings, a frequent situation arises: applicants finish their forms but sometimes forget to pay the application fee. These applicants just need a little encouragement to become Payment Approved applicants. In this article, we'll look into this common scenario and discuss simple strategies to help applicants smoothly complete the final steps of the payment process, ensuring a hassle-free application experience.
How to filter out payment pending data in the Application Manager?
- Navigate to Applications Manager > Manage Applications.
- Select Institute Name from the Filter option available on the top right corner of the page.
Note: If you want to view the application data for a particular form then select the Form Name from the drop-down menu. This is optional.
Apply given filters: Form Status > Equals > Complete.
- Add another filter by clicking on the blue plus symbol, , and select criteria Payment Status > Equals > Payment Pending.
- Ensure you toggle on AND so that applications are filtered on all criteria.
- Then click on the Apply button.
- You can also sort the filtered data in ascending or descending order by choosing the same from the ‘Sort By’ option available at the top right corner of the data table.