In the dynamic world of email communication, crafting engaging and visually appealing content is essential to capture your audience's attention. This article delves into the process of creating email templates using the user-friendly drag and drop method. Whether you're a seasoned marketer or a beginner, this guide will walk you through the steps to design eye-catching emails without the need for extensive coding knowledge. Discover how to harness the power of drag and drop tools to effortlessly create professional email templates that align with your brand identity and resonate with your recipients.
How to Create Email Template Using Drag and Drop?
- Navigate to Template Manager > Manage Communicate Template.
- Click on Create Communication Template present on the top right corner of the page. Select Email, this will be reflected in your template records for your reference.
- Select Template Name.
- Select Template Applicable for. This field is non-editable once selected for a particular Template.
- Select Promotional in Nature of Template drop-down.
- Enter the Subject for the email.
- You can also add attachments to the mail by clicking Choose Files option present below the content of the email. The combined file size should not exceed 5 MB.
- Select User lets you choose users who can edit/ use the template.
Note: Make sure you have added yourself/appropriate user(s) in the Select User section, Otherwise you/concerned user(s) will not have access to the template.
- Click on Save and Next button present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After Choosing the Layout you would need to compose your email.
- Select Create from Scratch and start dragging and dropping the layour using images, videos and other content.
- You may add hyperlinks within the content of the mail such as the registration widget link at Apply now button present within the mail. To do the same, right-click on the image you want to add a link to.
- Click on Image Properties a pop-up will open.
- Click on Link, . Here paste the target URL within the URL text-box.
- The Target drop-down provides the option to decide whether you want the URL to open in the same tab or a new one when the lead/applicant clicks on the image.
- Finally, you can Save and Preview your template. Once you are content with the result, you can proceed to Publish it.
Note: Likewise, you have the option to perform various actions such as using dividers, buttons, headings, videos, tokens etc. to customize your template according to your preferences.
You have successfully created an advanced template.