Skip to main content
Steps to Filter out Payment Approved Applicants in Application Manager
To filter out payment-approved data in the application manager
- Navigate to Applications Manager > Manage Applications.
- Select Institute Name from the Filter option available on the top right corner of the page.
Note : If you want to view the application data for a particular form then select the Form Name from the drop-down menu. This is optional.
- For applying filters, select ‘Payment Status’ from the select field drop-down, then select condition ‘Equals’ and check ‘Payment Approved’ from the last drop-down, as can be seen in the image below.
Note: In case you want to view applicant data within a particular date range, Click on the add button (blue plus symbol, ) to add another filter, select Payment Approved Date, select a required condition and choose the date range.
- Then click on Apply button. All payment-approved applications associated with the institute (or form, if selected) will be displayed.
- You can also sort the filtered data in ascending or descending order by choosing the same from ‘Sort By’ option available at the top right corner of the data table.