In this article, we'll guide you through the process of reverting to a ticket or query raised by a lead or applicant. Addressing inquiries and concerns effectively is crucial for maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring a smooth workflow.
How to revert to a Ticket?
- Navigate to Query Manager > Manage Applicant Queries.
- Click on the Filter Tab and choose suitable filters using email ID, query ID, and phone number.
Note: You can filter queries depending on their status (Open, In progress, Closed) or category.
- Click on the Ticket ID of the query you want to address, and a separate tab for that particular query will open.
- We also have a view of the applicant activity which shows all the details so that accordingly we can customize the reply. Through the view, we can also track each and every detail of applicant activity which also helps in the customization of replies.
- After typing the answer to the query in the text field click on the bottom drop-down and choose between In Progress or Close.
i. If you choose In Progress the query won't be closed and the communication can be extended in the same thread.
ii. If you choose Close the query will be closed with the reply.
- Answer the query appropriately and click on the Send Tab.
How to Create FAQs?
We also have the option to create FAQs from the system to avoid extra time.
- Query Manager > Manage FAQ's
- Click on Add New FAQ
- Select College: Select the institute you want ti create this FAQ! for
- Question: Enter the frequently asked Question
- Category: Define the category of the Question
- Description: Give a brief about this question
- Status: Define the Status as Active or Inactive
- Click on Save and your FAQ is created!