Welcome to Meritto! This document explains the default marketing automation workflow to experience the power of Automation.
The promise of Marketing Automation is to communicate with students with a strategic, targeted, and highly personalized approach. It’s an amazing way to trigger the right content to the right segment regularly, and automatically. Unlike a scheduler, where emails/SMS is sent to the students at a pre-defined time, our drip marketing workflows ensure that every communication being sent to a student is dynamic and gets triggered based on their engagement level or previous activity.
The default automation flow has been tested and approved by more than 90+ varied institutions across the country.
Objectives of the workflow:
1. Push Leads for Verification (Improve Lead verification count)
2. Push Verified Lead to Start the Application Form
3. Push Payment pending applications to complete their payment
For Unverified Leads:
1. Check if the Lead is unverified
2. Send a verification email to the Lead.
3. After 15 minutes send an SMS with the verification link.
Benefit: This will help increase the count of verified leads
For Verified and Form Not Started Leads:
1. Check If the lead is verified and the form has not started.
2. Send an Email and SMS to start filling out the form.
Benefit: This will help increase the count of Application forms initiated
For Form Started and Payment Pending:
1. Check if the form is started but payment is pending.
2. Send an email to complete the payment
3. After 15 minutes send an SMS to complete the payment
Benefit: This will help increase the count of payment-approved applications
Emails and SMS will have a dedicated direct login link to help the applicant land at the exact point where the applicant left.