We have introduced a new configuration in the exam configuration by the name of "Cooling Period". This will indicate the time by which the Main Attempt, Reschedule and Retake attempt exam buttons will be kept hidden even after the student has passed the trigger for each attempt.
How To Configure It?
1. Go to Manage Exam Configuration.
2. Edit a config or create a new one.
3. You will be able to see the "Cooling period" config separately for main attempt, reschedule and retake.
4. You can configure the cooling period in days, minutes or hours.
5. After setting the cooling period you can click on next and then save the exam config. After this, the cooling period functionality will start working.
How will it work?
Let's say the user has configured 4 hours of cooling period for main attempt exam configuration. Furthermore, the trigger to show the main attempt exam button is "Payment Approved".
Now, let's say a student completes his payment at 12:00 PM then as per the cooling period configuration, he will get the main attempt exam button at 4:00 PM.
The same flow will work for reschedule and retake exam buttons.
Note: If payment is configured in Reschedule and Retake exam then the cooling period configuration will work on the payment button and not on the Take Exam buttons.