- With this institutes/clients will get a view of all students, their total payments, paid amount and remaining amounts for all the fees.
- This will help the institutes/clients visualise their collections in one place.
- Institutes/Clients will be able to apply filters based on the fees and payment status.
- This is our centralised page for all the available actions on Collexo such as sending reminders, communicating, getting views of students and their payments, downloading data, etc.
- This feature will only work if the student data is uploaded to Collexo.
- Fees for NPF(Token Fees), ERP and Payments links will not be allocated to the student data.
How does this work?
- To allocate fees to student data, go to fee connect, click on the action of a fee, and Click on Allocate Fees.
- On the confirmation, popup click submit. The fee allocation process will begin.
- You can check the status of allocation from student data -> Fee allocation
- Once the fee is allocated, the data will be populated in the student Ledger.