- With this clients/institutes can configure and collect a late fee on fees through
- Checkout Page (Online)
- Mark Offline Payment (Offline from Back-end).
- The late fee will be calculated and added to a fee after the due date has passed.
- It will be added on top of the fee amount based on the number of days passed since the due date.
- The discount will not be applied to the late fee.
- Surcharges cannot be added to the late fee. This part is covered in Phase 2 of this release.
How does this work?
- Go to the Fee head page, Click on the Late Fee heads tab.
- Activate an existing late fee head or create a new custom late fee head.
- Once the late fee is activated, go to fee-connect and enable the late fee for the desired fee connect.
- Select the Due date, Late fee head, and late fee amount and submit the fee. The late fee set-up is complete.
- For K12 the due date can be set while configuring the planner.
- For different plans in K12 different late fee heads and amounts can be configured in fee-connect.