Simple but still powerful feature.
- Free Submission: This feature will enable you to show the “0” amount on the checkout page and allow your customer or Applicant to submit it so that the same can be tracked in the backend reports and help you to centralise all your transaction whether it's 0 or amount based.
- Open Amount: This feature enables the customer to input the amount they want to pay on the checkout page.
For example: If customer A wants to pay Rs 34000 and customer B wants to pay Rs 7800, then both customers will have the option to input the respective amount on the checkout page and make the payment. Once the transaction is successful, the same can be tracked in the backend reports.
- One-time payment - Customers can input the amount once and make the payment
- Partial Payment - Customers can make payments as per the defined instalment in the backend
- Zero submission and Input Amount payment can be tracked in Collexo - Track Payment and NPF - Purchase Summary
- Discount will work as per the existing flow.
How does this work?
- New field is added in workflow conditions as "Collect Fee Type". This has below options
- Fixed Amount - To be used for existing fees which are having fixed amounts for each fee head.
- Zero Amount - For Free Submissions
- Customer Input Amount - For Customers to enter Amount on the checkout page
- While creating workflow conditions, select Zero Amount or Customer Input Amount in the "Collect Fee Type" Field.
- The rest of the fee configurations remain the same.
Customer Input Amount on Checkout:
Zero Amount on checkout: